We all love to share our photos and the happy pictures with our friends, families and other loved and close ones. To send the pictures to them, we can use many different ways on our android phones. With the coming up of phones and various other applications, it has become easier to share our pictures with our loved ones.
Messages and messaging have gotten per everyday movement and have become a method of correspondence through these phones. But at times having various groups and messages on the messaging app could lead to disturbance and irritation. Thus at these times, one looked for ways of how to get out of a group text android. In order to have a peaceful mind state of mind, free from things that cause a disturbance one must not tend to share so many pictures at once so that others may not tend to get disturbed or irritated due to the notifications on their devices.
Steps To Send A Picture In A Text Message On Android
Here are some ways in which you can do so.
To send text message picture on an Android device, you need to follow some certain steps which are mentioned below.
- You are required to open the MESSAGE application on your device and press the “+” icon so as to open any new message or any previously existing text by pressing on it.
- After this, press the “+” symbol, which will open the option of ATTACHMENTS.
- From this option, you then press on the PHOTO symbol to scan photos from Photo Application. You can also press the camera icon on your device in order to click pictures.
- Select the pictures you wish to send by pressing on them. Once the selection is done, just press on the CHECK MARK, which could be found on the topmost corner at the right-hand side of the screen.
- In the last step, you need to type the text which you are to send to someone and press the SEND MMS button so as to deliver the message and the attached clicks to the receiver.
Sending Photos On The Android Phones By The Photo App
If you are trying to scan the pictures in the PHOTOS app, you can follow the below listed steps:
- You can take assistance from the SHARING trait of the application, so as to select and deliver the pictures using the MESSAGE app, WhatsApp, Gmail, etc.
- After this, you are required to open the window of the PHOTOS app on your android device, press and hold on to the picture you wish to send to the recipient. You will then view a checkmark on the selected picture. You can also select as many photos you wish to send and once you are done with the selection process, press on the SHARE icon.
- Jump on to the next window or screen. Press on Gmail, WhatsApp, or any other messaging app which you would like to use in order to send the message to the receiver.
- In the end, just choose the receiver, with whom you wish to share your pictures. Write your content, and deliver the pictures.
Sending Photos On The Android Phones Using The Gmail
To send the photos on Gmail is an easy task. You just need to follow some simple steps which are mentioned below, and you can then share your pictures on Gmail:
- Firstly, you need to open the window of the GMAIL app on your phone and then press on the symbol of PENCIL to launch a new memo or message or open a previously existing one by pressing on the same.
- Open the new tab on the screen and press the icon of PAPERCLIP. After this, press on the option of ATTACH FILE in the contextual menu that shows by.
- Then again, on the next screen, you are required to press on the three lines icon which you can see on the top-most left corner of the screen of your device. Then, press on the PHOTOS option in the menu which shows up.
- Finally, you just now need to select all the photos which you wish to share with the receiver. Once, you are completed with selection of the pictures, press on DONE.
- After this, type the Email id of the recipient in the ‘To’ field and, the subject of the content in the field of ‘Subject’. Compile your email and press on the symbol of SEND to deliver the selected pictures.
So this was all about the article how to send a picture in a text message on android. Thus we can use the above-listed methods in order to send a picture to someone. We can see that it indeed is very easy to share photos using text messages on android phones.
But sometimes we are in the need of deleting unwanted conversations and messages that are piled up from so many chats of various contacts. And upon looking at so many conversations at times we would be wondering how to clear discord chat in the easiest way. If you are also looking for the same, please do read our other article & clear all your queries. So, try the methods and see the one which suits you the best.